Established in the year 1981 by Ananda Social and Education Trust, DR BR AMBEDKAR COLLEGE is located in BANGALORE, and is one of the top of Medical College in Karnataka, 10th in the Open Management Ranking and 6th in the Karnataka State Management Ranking. BRAMC Bangalore is what usually people call this college and it comes under the umbrella of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is approved by the NMC. The institute offers several courses like MBBS, MD, MS and PG Diplomas etc. It is an eminent medical college that offers both undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses in various specializations. This Educational institute has exemplary reputation in the Medical education field, College and School of Nursing, College of Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Technology and Radiography, and Dental College. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore disseminates quality medical education internationally and is progressing towards a global knowledge of Medicine, Pharmacy, and Paramedics etc.
Faculty:This College provides a good ratio of imminent and highly qualified faculty members in tandem with modern technology. Also, availability of non-technical staff fosters an ecosystem of self-learning to the students. All the faculty members have to strictly adhere to a code of conduct and comply to policies established by the institute. All in all, this institute facilitates the overall development of students.
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore is spread across 25-acre campus at Kadugondanahalli.
- BRAMC include 355 teaching faculties, 5 lecture halls each with 120 seating capacity.
- Three examination halls are at the disposal of this college.
- The Central Library include 17960, 64 Indian journals and 45 Foreign journals.
- This Library has 2 separate blocks and two reading rooms and each with 110 reading capacity.
Mission of BRAMC:
- To facilitate the learning and acquisition of knowledge with the aid of modern technology with other available resources.
- To build the character and personality of the students with strong moral andspiritual basis.
- To encourage the faculty to identify new areas of knowledge and to updateteaching, learning and motivating the students towards participatory learning.
- To produce successful young minds for betterment of society.
Why to Choose BMRAC:The motto of Dr B.R.Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore is to serve selflessly and provide quality health services to humanity. Its mission is to strive hard to lead students of this institution from the darkness of ignorance into the light of comprehensive knowledge. BMRAC aims to stand as creators of better society and to maintain moral practices.
Facilities this college provides:
- Community Health Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- C.U.s Super Speciality Centre
- Blood Bank
- Diagnostic Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- OPD-Indoor Services
BMRAC Scholarships:Dr. B.R Ambedkar Medical College provides scholarships to the students as per the eligibility criteria set. Merit and talent are the requisites on which scholarships are granted to the students. Below are some scholarships offered:
- University / College Merit-based scholarship.
- Students of economically weaker sections especially ST/SC categories can ask for fee concession.
- Merit-based scholarships are granted by the State and Central government to the high ranking students.
Admission Procedure:Admission to various programmes at Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore is based on your performance in NEET UG AND NEET PG. If you score the required quota of marks as per the cut off, you earn the eligibility of seeking admission in the college.
Cut-off:The College Cut-off is the minimum marks determined by the selection process. Cut-off marks are designed as per the marks obtained by a candidate. Aspirants who seek get admission in this reputed medical college is required to clear the Cut-off for respective courses.
- BRAMC aspirants need to score minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC are require marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who are from UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th
NEET 2022 Percentile and ScoresFollowing table below will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Do check the NTA released Cut-off.
- Category NEET 2022 cut off NEET cut-off marks
- UR/EWS 50th percentile 715-117
- OBC/SC/ST 40th Percentile 116-93
- UR / EWS & PH 45th Percentile 116-105
- OBC/SC/ST & PH 40th Percentile 104-93
Conclusion:As always, we strive to provide the best ideas to all the aspirants having their wishes pinned to pursue a dream course in an eminent college. We never stop our efforts to let you get the best education that you deserve. BMRAC is one of the finest college to seek NEET PG admission in the India to hone your career. You can consult collegestoria anytime for further information.
DR BR AMBEDKAR MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGALORE OVERVIEW