How Good is Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune & Sangli?
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune & Sangli: It was established way back in February 1989 and is known for its academic excellence and infrastructural facilities. Initially, it was affiliated with the University of Pune until it became a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) in April 1996.
When it comes to the location of this college, it is located on the main Pune – Satara Road in the southern part of Pune city about 5 km from Swargate (which is one of the major bus terminus in the city). The sprawling lush green campus of 25 acres consists of the medical college and attached teaching hospital.
The vision of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College deemed to be university, Pune is to transform it into a “Center of Excellence” in the field of Medical Education & Research and to cater to national as well as global health care needs. Social transformation through dynamic education is the main mission of this medical college. The primary goal of this college is to train the students to be competent, compassionate, and confident physicians to meet the health care delivery needs of our country.
In 2017, this Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College has been awarded ‘A+’ accreditation (third cycle) by ‘NAAC’ as well as category-I deemed to be university grade by UGC and ‘A’ grade by Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The best thing about Bharati Hospital & Research Centre, Pune along with its Infection Control Committee, Ethics Committee, Blood Bank, and Emergency Medicine department is that they are NABH accredited. Also, the clinical laboratories are NABL accredited.
You May Like: Top Medical Colleges in India
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College, Sangli was established way back in 2005 with a facility for 100 MBBS admissions per year. However, now they intake 150 MBBS students admissions per year. The college is located in a multi-story, well-ventilated, spacious building with an area of 2.5 lakh sq. ft.
The best thing about this institute is that it is well-equipped with several laboratories and state-of-the-art museums. It is no less than a center for academic excellence. With the help of highly qualified and dedicated staff as well as advanced equipment, this institution offers quality training to students and quality education. This college is approved by UGC & Medical Council of India, so you don’t have to worry about that fact.
Here are the key details about Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College:
- The college boasts an outstanding infrastructure spread over an area of 2.5 sq. ft. including its hospital. It has well-equipped labs, state-of-the-art museums, as well dedicated teaching staff that emphasizes bringing the best from students.
- Its hospital is well maintained with all necessary facilities such as it includes 775 beds, ICUs, and 24 hours ambulance service, specialist clinics, etc.
- The college has a structured teaching curriculum with all the latest computer training programs, seminars, clinical teaching, and a lot more. There are more than 20 departments, and 170 teaching staff, and all of them are highly qualified and dedicated.
- The primary goal of the college is to produce active and socially aware doctors to serve the nation.
- The college is associated with Bharati Hospital.
- The staff of the college has attended several national conferences and received numerous awards. Because of its high-quality education system, the college has achievements of having international students.
Overall, both colleges Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune & Sangli are perfect for those who wish to pursue a career in the medical field. There are benefits of attending both these colleges, all the benefits are mentioned earlier in this blog for you. If you are confused about which college and career to choose, you can consider Collegestoria for admission and career counseling. Contact us for admission and career counseling right away.