Nepal is a beautiful country with rich culture, heritage, and traditions. Nepal is located in the neighbourhood of India. It provides enticing opportunities for aspiring medicos in India. The reason is curriculum and learning environment being quite similar to India, making it a hassle-free option for students who want to pursue a career in Medicine. NEET PG admission in Nepal has increased manifold since the National Medical Commission of India approved medical colleges present in Nepal. Some of the renowned medical universities in Nepal are Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University, B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences.
For a candidate seeking to pursue higher education in medicine in India, He/she has to qualify for the NEET PG exam with required percentile. In case a person is not able to qualify NEET-PG test in India can still choose to pursue the course in Nepal with ease.
Why Nepal is an Attractive Option
Nepal has a reputation of providing top quality education to medical students. These institutions have got a great recognition and reverence from the world.
For Indian students Visa or passport is not mandatory document for traveling to Nepal. Students can get admission easily without these documents.
Medium of Exchange:
Indian students don’t have to worry about learning a new language. Mostly Hindi and English are used as the medium of exchange in these institutions.
: The course curriculum in Nepal is very much similar to that of India.
Students can easily board a bus or take a flight to reach to Nepal.
: One of the most important factors to pursue NEET PG admission in Nepalis the low cost of study and living there making Nepal a feasible place to stay.
: Nepal attracts visitors all over globe for its beautiful landscape and amazing atmosphere.
Top NEET PG admission in Nepal is conducted via Medical Education Commission Entrance Examination (MECEE). For getting admission in medical PG courses students need to qualify MECEE entrance examination. To qualify, one must get accustomed to the syllabus of the test. Then students get admission to B.P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences and Tribhuvan University-Institute of Medicine.
- MBBS from any recognized university or any equivalent degree.
- One year internship mandatory.
- Candidates must be provincially registered with NMC for the study period in Nepal.
- Registration with the MCI.
- Qualifying MECEE PG entrance examination with at least 50% marks.
MECEE Courses Available
- MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery)
- MD Ayurveda (Kayachikitsa)
- Master in Nursing/Midwifery/M.Sc Nursing
- Pharm (Master in Pharmacy)
- Sc Pharm (Master of Science in Pharmacy)
- MDS (Master in Dental Surgery)
- Sc Clinical/Medical Biochemistry
- Sc MIT (Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology)
- Optom (Master in Optometry)
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
- Sc PH (Master of Science in Public Health)
- MPhil in Clinical Psychology
- 10th and 12th original mark sheets and certificates.
- MBBS Degree and certificate.
- Admit card of current year entrance examination.
- Original certificate of registration along with the respective medical council.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct the certificate of the students.
- Citizenship certificate (Voter ID, passport, Aadhaar card, Domicile Certificate)
Taking everything into consideration, we came to this point that Nepal gives medical PG students all the desired stuff. Quality education to economical living makes a student’s life hassle-free and easy going. All these reasons vouch for pursuing medical education in Nepal. For further information, you can always talk to Collegestoria experts if have the desire to pursue medical PG in Nepal.