M.S. Ramaiah Medical College or RMC is the best private medical college, ranking 38th in All India Ranking of medical colleges. This college is NAAC accredited A+ and is based in Bangalore, Karnataka. MSRMC was established in 1979 by the Gokula Education Foundation and was founded by the Late Sri. M S Ramaiah. RMC college is recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) and received affiliation from Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences as well.
RMC provides hospital facilities as well. Right from the time it was established, its focus has leaned towards its two main pillars: Education and Health Care. The Specialties of RMC hospital include Urology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Plastic Surgery, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Endocrinology, Vascular Surgery, Gastroenterology, and Cardiology.
Courses Offered by RMC Medical College:
The College proffer almost 35 Courses i.e. MBBS, MD and MS, DM and MCH, PG Diploma and PhD courses as well as Bachelors (BPT), Masters (MPT) and PhD and many more.
College Campus and Facilities:
The campus of RMC is spread across 65 acres of land and has all amazing facilities for students and staff. The campus provides a food street with a wide array of eating joints that are budget friendly to everyone. Alongside this, it has:
- Hostel accommodating 12000 students.
- Sports Complex
- Counselling Cell
- Security facility with students tracking system
- The Institution focuses on imparting top quality medical education and caters to the society’s demands and global relevance.
- The Institution strives to create a conducive environment to promote research.
- The Institution offers appropriate infrastructure and faculty to deliver quality health care service to the people.
- The Institution shall instil in its students a drive for lifelong learning.
Why should I prefer RMC:
RMC provides a wide range of facilities that are important for a medical college. This college is well-equipped with the cutting edge technology-enabled classrooms and brilliant laboratories, and continually focuses on teaching, clinical practice, and advanced research. The main motto of this college is producing doctors with a strong, holistic foundation of medical expertise.
Moreover, the Advanced Learning Center (ALC) of RMC Bangalore is one of its kind initiative that complements conventional teaching by amalgamating it with practice-based learning, improving the overall workability of learning process.
- In order to get admission in MBBS in RMC Bangalore, A candidate needs to first apply and then qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) conducted every year by NTA. All you need is to score the number of marks as per the required cut off. The test consists of 180 MCQs (45 each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) with 4 options to choose from.
- For BTC selection is based on the merit of the entrance test conducted by RMC, Bangalore.
- For PG courses, A candidate needs to qualify NEET-PG
Taking into consideration all the things, RMC is undoubtedly among the top notch medical colleges in the India. If you are considering getting into this college, we are here to assist you with. Visit Collegestoria and consult our experts.